Tuesday 7 March 2017

The Six Items Challenge: Week 1

Here's a little round-up of what I've been wearing for the Labour behind the Label Six Items Challenge! I have five dresses and one cardigan to last me until Easter, and already I've found it's made me think about actually making an effort to wear the accessories I own (which usually languish in my wardrobe or jewellery box as I sacrifice accessorising time for a few extra minutes of sleep in the morning). I also feel like I want to stand out from the crowd a bit more, now that I've told people about the challenge and they are asking me questions about my outfits, it's made me want to make more of a statement with the clothes I have chosen.



You can sponsor me here or get involved with Labour Behind the Label's mission to fight for better pay and working conditions for the people who make our clothes by signing their petitions if you're short on cash but want to support a good cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment